1. TREASURE CHEST LINGERIE STOCK
• Each agent will be supplied with a comprehensive size curve of bras and panties as chosen by TREASURE CHEST at a competitive wholesale price.
• It is important to have many sizes in stock, in order for the client to take her lingerie purchase home immediately.
• Orders to replenish lingerie stock are to be placed with TREASURE CHEST head office and will be posted immediately.
• Returns: Only items with manufacture faults will be accepted for return and replacement, IF the return is made within 7 days of purchase with all original labels and packaging in tact. We urge Agents to check their stock immediately on receipt.
• No return stock will be accepted unless as specified above under manufacturer warranty
2. PAYMENT AND TERMS
• Stock will be sent to the Agent once full payment of invoice is received by TREASURE CHEST
• No credit facilities will be extended, transactions are strictly on a cash basis.
• Each Agent will be professionally trained to measure and fit her clients.
• A tape measure and a fitting chart are used. Measuring a client correctly is the most import factor in guaranteeing the perfect fit is achieved.
3. TRAINING MANUAL
• Each Agent will be given an A4 size training manual which includes all measuring and fitting guidelines.
4. TREASURE CHEST CATALOGUE
• Once new photography and catalogues have been completed, new Agents will
be provided with a colour and bound up to date catalogue.
5. BUSINESS CARDS
• TREASURE CHEST will supply 300 business cards free of charge for one sided colour – any additional colouring or information required by the Agent will be added to the TREASURE CHEST invoice. We will supply the artwork and have them printed.
• Further business cards will be for the Agents' cost and can be ordered through TREASURE CHEST. (Only applicable for the Full Sales Kit)
6. TREASURE CHEST ARTWORK
• TREASURE CHEST holds all artwork required for printing any cards, pamphlets or flyers. All printing must be approved by TREASURE CHEST prior to printing, to ensure uniformity of the brand.
• Promotional Flyers and other Advertising Material Approval by TREASURE CHEST Head Office prior to printing, to ensure uniformity of the brand.
• Each individual Agent is free to decide on the best advertising options for their own area.
8. TREASURE CHEST WEBSITE
• The Agent's details will be listed on the official TREASURE CHEST website (name and area only)
• All enquiries received via the website will be sent directly to the relevant Agent for the area.
9. AGENT FUNCTIONS AND SHOWS
• TREASURE CHEST staff will be happy to assist at functions, if the attendance proves financially viable and once the function/show has been approved by head office. This must be pre-arranged timeously with Head Office staff.
10. INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE
•In order to be appointed as an Agent for TREASURE CHEST, there are two investment options:
1. Sample Kit – R6,000
This will include a range of all the styles, but in varying sizes.
This will be your sample kit with which you can fit potential customers and place orders (approximately 17-18 bras and 4-5 bottoms)
2. Starter kit – R15,000
This will include a range of all the styles, but in varying sizes, as well as some additional stock to sell to your clients.
3. Full Sales Kit – R30,000
This will be a full size complement varying across the range from which you can sell stock and replace
• It is crucial that the Agent is able to fit the client correctly and that the customer leaves with the
correct lingerie in her hand, due to the non-return policy.
11. GEOGRAPHICAL PARAMETERS
• Agents are not restricted to selling in specific areas but TREASURE CHEST will endeavour to achieve good geographical spread across the agent network.